Jack White announces new album, 'Lazaretto', and shares video for instrumental track, "High Ball Stepper"
Jack White presents his new album Lazaretto, to be released June 10th on Third Man Records/Columbia. Lazaretto inhabits an exciting place in White's expansive discography as the follow-up to 2012's gold-certified international #1 Blunderbuss, and will be preceded by first single and title track "Lazaretto," to be released later this month. While we await the debut of that first official single, listeners can experience a first taste of new music from the album and watch the Ben Swank-directed video for new instrumental track "High Ball Stepper" below.
The Antlers have long been one of our favorite bands and they are back with a new album, Familiars, which will be released on June 16th in UK via Transgressive Records and June 17th in US via ANTI-. Familiars was recorded by The Antlers in their very own Antlercorp Studios in Brooklyn.
Here's the first track, "Palace", with a film by Hana Tajima.
- Listen to "Water Fountain", a new track from tUnE-yArDs
- Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden Team Up for Tour
- 6th Annual SXSW Takeover to feature Wiz Khalifa, Steve Aoki, Nas, A$SAP Mob, Flying Lotus, Mac Miller
- Watch Arcade Fire perform "Afterlife" on The Tonight Show
- Bonnaroo announces the 2014 lineup! Kanye West, Elton John and Jack White to headline.